Q) Do you often have disagreements while playing Monopoly?
The Top 10 Monopoly Arguments:
1. People making up rules.
2. People being too cocky when winning.
3. Someone buying a property you want, even when they don't need it.
4. People taking too long to take their turn.
5. Someone stealing from the bank.
6. Someone deliberately miss-counting their move.
7. Who gets to be the banker.
8. The property auction process.
9. Choice over tokens.
10. What the rules of "Free Parking" are.
Q) What's your Monopoly strategy?
Top 10 Tips to Win:
1. Trying to keep quiet when landing on an opponent's property
2. Stealing money from the bank.
3. Moving your token more or less than shown on the dice, to your advantage.
4. Making up the rules that suit you, to someone who doesn't know.
5. Sneakily adding more houses/hotels than you've paid for.
6. Moving the dice to land on the numbers you want.
7. Pretending your Chance/Community Chest card is a good one, when really it's a bad one.
8. Fiddling the order of Chance/Community Chest cards so you get good ones.
9. Bribing other players with real-life rewards for help in the game.
- Stealing properties from the bank.
If you think you'll need this helpline, the number is 0800 689 4903.
Source: ITV News
- Name one out of the three gifts that the three wise men give to baby Jesus?
(Gold, Myrrh and Frankincense)
- What ornament is usually placed on top of a Christmas tree?
- In the carol Jingle Bells, what kind of sleigh is mentioned?
(A one-horse open sleigh)
- Which company made the concept of Santa Claus popular worldwide?
- Who once stole Christmas?
Source: Ice Breaker Ideas
Can you imagine if The Hunger Games was real? Well, believe it not it is now. Reality TV in Russia is now pushing the boundaries by sending 30 young people into a controlled environment.
Whoever can survive the environment for 90 days wins £1,300,000. The contestants will face bears, wolves, snakes, poisonous berries and temperatures lower than -40C. Also, contestants are allowed to rape and murder each other.
Q) What's do you think of this idea?
While many find this disturbing, five countries have already signed up to have this show broadcasted and 60 people gave applied to participate.
Q) Would you watch this show at home?
Source: The Guardian
Source: Uni Lad
For the first time ever, Nintendo have created their own game for a device which is not a Nintendo device. Last week, they released Super Mario Run on IOS, which is a one-tap version of the DS game.
Even though there was a lot of hype for it, it's received so many bad reviews that Nintendo's shares have dropped by 11%.
Q) Have you played the game? What do you think of it?
Source: BBC News
In political news, Donald Trump has won the US Election... Again. The reason for this is because Clinton and others demanded a recount. However, Clinton actually lost seats during the recount because they found that more people voted for Trump than was originally thought.
This means that Clinton and others spent millions of dollars of tax payers' money just to find out that they're in a worse off position than they were before the recount.
Q) Do you think there should've been a recount?
Q) Was it valid for Clinton and others to demand a recount, or was it petty?
Source: ABC News
Google has released the most searched words and terms of 2016, and they reveal quite a lot about our society.
Q) Can you guess what the most searched word was this year? (Weather, 45m/month)
Q) Can you guess who the most searched person was? (Donald Trump)
Top 10 How-To Searches:
- How to play Pokémon Go?
- How to lose weight well?
- How to stay young?
- How to go live on Facebook?
- How to vote for EU Referendum?
- How to get an Irish passport?
- How to make slime?
- How to appear funny?
- How to apply for British citizenship?
- How to accept myself for who I am?
Source: Seige Media
Source: Buisness Insider